Housing Officer (temp) - Hounslow | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Housing Officer (temp)
Hounslow, Greater London, England
£21.00 - £22.00/hour
Temporary (Full time)
A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a car driving Generic Housing Officer to join one of Badenoch and Clark's most improved public sector housing clients in a temporary role, initially for three months.
The post holder will be expected to own a patch of approximately 550 units which will include leasehold and general needs homes. You will be expected to provide a range of tenancy and leasehold management services to a diverse group of residents, in a flexible way whilst also ensuring the varying needs of residents, including those most vulnerable are met.
Based in West London, this is a full time post (36 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and the successful candidate will be expected to have sound knowledge of/experience in:
* Rent arrears control including filing particulars of claim and representation at court.
* Estate Inspections: Inspecting and grading communal areas and estates, raising and following up on appropriate corrective actions to customer resolution.
* Estate and facilities management: Providing a responsive and efficient estate, block and facilities management service to ensure residents' communal areas and neighbourhoods are pleasant, well-maintained and safe places to live.
* Voids monitoring and control, including carrying out pre-void inspections.
* ASB: Tackling and reducing the effects of anti-social behaviour on estates and in communal areas.
* Housing sector knowledge: including knowledge around property management, service charges, health and safety, personal safety and working with vulnerable people.
* Letting and allocation of property including different types of tenancy agreements and leasehold management.
* Working knowledge of welfare benefits and welfare reforms.
* General Housing Management queries
You will also need to work closely with a range of stakeholders and key partners in both assisting tenants to maintain their tenancies, as well as in taking enforcement action where necessary.
Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria, own their own vehicle and can interview virtually in the week commencing Monday 19th July need apply for this role as the client is keen to fill this vacancy as soon as possible.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: (url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy