Housing Coordinator - Horley | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Horley, Surrey, England
£24000 - £25000/annum holiday, pension, pool car, mobile
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, who is an Awarding winning Housing Management company require a Housing Coordinator on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a company who genuinely care about their staff and look to continually develop people.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the duties of Housing Coordinator are as follows:
Key Duties & Responsibilities and Credentials:
This role would suit someone with an excellent organisation and administrative skills ideally with some property experience of managing a site or scheme.
* Manage a network of rooms ensuring optimum tenancy levels are maintained at all times.
* Manage the placement of all households
* Ensure optimum tenancy levels are maintained at all times.
* Visit the properties to sort out tenant issues
* To oversee all maintenance and management of properties within the Seraphim network
* Travel between sites and properties using one of the company pool vehicles
* Ensure the properties adhere to the respective legislation and regulation
* Liaise with senior officials within County Councils and Local Authorities.
* Maintain current company policies and procedure ensuring consistent compliance at all times.
* Manage the housekeeper(s) and Gardener(s) in the upkeep of the properties
* Must have a “can do” attitude that reports solutions not problems.
* Must have a clean and checkable Enhanced CRB record (applied for at the company’s cost)
* Be able to multitask
* Be cordial, polished and professional
* Hold a Full clean driving licence
* Encompass our core values - Trust, Courage, Teamwork, Loyalty, Compassion, Integrity, Commitment, Discipline and Respect.
* Have excellent standard of communication
* Be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Gmail (please not there will be an MS Excel assessment upon selection process)
* High accuracy and attention to detail
* Ideally ARLA or NLA accredited (preferred)
* Management experience essential
This role would suit somebody who enjoys a high paced environment within a friendly team of like minded individuals.
The role of Housing Coordinator is immediately available so please apply today.
*Graham Rose is an employment business acting on behalf of our client