SEN Teaching Assistant - Manchester | 29155 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 support
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£65 - £70 per day
Prospero Teaching are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil with ASC. The pupil is in Year 4 and struggles with communication, engaging in her academic work and social integration.
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a similar role and be qualified to Level 2 standard or equivalent.
Location - Tameside
* Position - SEN TA
* Type of work - Supporting class teacher, 1:1 support.
* Start date - September 2021
* Likely Duration - Long-term with opportunity to extend.
* Position end date - July 2022
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time/Part-time- Full-time
* Minimum rate of pay - £70 per day
* Hours - 8:30am-3:30pm
This is a larger than average sized primary school with over 400 pupils on roll with A large proportion of pupils come from an ethnic background. You will be joining an inclusive school which cares very well for all its pupils and makes sure that every individual is fully included and has equality of opportunity regardless of background or ability. The incoming Teaching Assistant will ideally have experience of supporting pupils with SEN and experience with pupils with ASC is highly desirable. Graduates of Psychology with voluntary experience in a primary schools are welcome to apply.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you want a change in your work environment or are looking for paid work before a future career in teaching then send your CV to ###### or call the Manchester office on#########
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...