Electrician - Southampton - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrician - Southampton
Southampton - This Area Only
£30500 - £37000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
As an Electrician you will deliver effective primary trade skills of an Electrician to a minimum standard of 18th Edition, City and Guilds parts 1 and 2, 2391 Test an Inspection levels. You will also work in accordance with NICEIC requirements in order to provide a ‘right first time’ service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
Duties of an Electrician:
* Provide a responsive and professional electrical service to residents ensuring all internal and external work sites are adequately protected, maintained and safe:
* Deliver works such as rewires, remedial works, installation of smoke detectors, boiler re wiring, test and inspections and day to day responsive repairs maintenance.
* Participate in the ‘out of hours' service (1 in 6 weeks) delivery on a rota basis to ensure electrical issues are dealt with promptly.
* Act as a liaison between residents and internal teams to ensure any property related issues are highlighted and resolved promptly.
* Undertake any required repairs in order to maintain high levels of safety, security and working conditions across our properties (including vehicles and tools) in compliance with current policies and procedures.
* Perform routine maintenance checks on vehicles reporting defects, accidental damage or loss of property in accordance with standard procedures.
* Essential Qualifications - 18th Edition, City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2, 2391 Test and Inspection levels