Customer Sales Associate - Nottingham | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Sales Associate
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Sales Centre Appointing Associates to join our Customer Service team in Colwick.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Coordinate appointment requests and book appointments for our advisors to visit customers
- Arrange a suitable appointment time that meets both customer and advisor availability
- Be the first point of contact for our new and existing customers, utilising a variety of contact channels
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and online appointment requests from customers
- Ensure all calls and emails meet our quality standards, including General Data Protection Regulations, and are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Help our customers with cancellations, and appointment rebooks
- Interact with our customers to understand what they require
- Be trained to use various techniques to achieve our targets, and be rewarded when you do!
- Our outstanding training academy will teach you about our fantastic products, services and current promotions
The successful and ideal candidate:
We have flexible shift patterns to suit both full and part time. Our Customer Relations Centre is open between 9am – 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5pm Saturdays and Sundays
Excellent telephone manner
Minimum educational requirements of GCSE or equivalent
Ability to work using own initiative with minimal supervision
Effective time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work load
The ability to proficiently articulate an appropriate style of response that is tailored to the relevant contact channel whether this is a letter, email, over the telephone or even Social Media
Have an understanding of MS Office , Word, Excel and Outlook
Contact Centre experience, working in a Contact Centre or Customer focused environment - desirable but not essential
SAP and CRM experience – desirable but not essential
You will receive a range of great benefits including generous holiday entitlement, a pension scheme, healthcare plan and staff discount.
If you have a positive attitude to your work, good attention to detail and are able to build great working relationships then, we would love to hear from you.
Everyone who applies will receive a response.