Part Time Administrator 8:30am-1:30pm
Streatham, Greater London, England
£13/hour plus pension
Unspecified (Part time)
Our client are a leading lettings and property management company who are also heavily involved in property development and refurbishments.
The administrator will manage the company’s provision of temporary accommodation to local authorities – accept bookings from local authorities/liaise with the housekeepers of the company’s hotels and update the business management system.
The administrator will also support the company’s Lettings team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure guesthouse booking requests are answered and responded too speedily
* Investigate & resolve any issues, resulting from non-conformity to set standards
* Efficiently deliver planned and reactive maintenance work volumes
* Implementation of policy and procedures
* Address customer enquiries and resolve issues
* Demonstrate outstanding customer service through maintenance of high quality and integrity at work environment.
* Keep up to date with all personal Health & Safety legislation and training so that all site-based activity remains compliant
* Ensure good levels of communication between Ledra Lettings and AA Guesthouses
* Ensure all members of the team are seen to deliver a positive customer experience with each interaction in order to enhance and support our business
08:30 to 13:30 (Monday to Friday)
Our ideal candidate would be fully IT literate with Microsoft, have excellent organizational skills and a minimum of 3 years experience in an admin role.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits
* Is curious, questioning and challenging to generate new ideas and get the best results.
* Ensures internal processes and controls support the delivery of service excellence and that the customer is at the heart of all business activity
* Anticipates how people are likely to react and prepares accordingly to create an open environment.
* Proactively seeks and shares best practice for continuous improvement
* Plans and organises own area of responsibility efficiently
In return you will be rewarded with;
* 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Contributory Pension
* Staff Training
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now for an immediate interview