HR/People Admin - Melton Mowbray | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR/People Admin - 6 months FTC
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
Unspecified (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a People Administrator (6 month Fixed Term Contract) to come and join our People Team at our Kettleby Foods site in Melton Mowbray
Kettleby Foods is part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business that prides itself on looking after its people and producing high quality products. We are always looking for outstanding people, with great attitudes and an openness to learning to join our family. The size of our business enables us to support career development and progression that will help our people fulfil their potential.
To provide a full HR administration service to the People Team, internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all People related queries, escalating as appropriate to the People Partners.
* Liaise with Managers/Team Leaders regarding all aspects of recruitment to agree a recruitment strategy;
* Create individual personal files and enter onto the Personnel/Payroll system in line with legal requirements and data protection processes;
* Advise Managers/Team Leaders with investigations, escalating issues to the People Partners where necessary;
* Ensure all paperwork is prepared/communicated for weekly and monthly payroll to required deadlines, . medical certificates, business needs payment forms;
* Update and maintain HR/Payroll Software and produce ad hoc reports as required
The Right Person
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have the following skills:
* Previous experience within an HR function would be advantageous
* Excellent Microsoft skills, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook;
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines;
* Attention to detail with a thorough approach;
* Excellent communication skills & team player
* Flexible approach to working hours (there will be some need to work outside normal office hours);
What we have to offer
We provide a terrific range of benefits including great facilities with onsite parking and subsidised restaurants, as well as an excellent retirement savings plan (pension), private health cover (subject to terms and conditions) and a discount scheme ‘Quality Life’ that provides savings at supermarkets, high street retailers and a host of leisure outlets.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative