Field Service Engineer - Grangemouth | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Engineer
Grangemouth, Falkirk, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to fill the position for the Central Scotland area. Are you the person we are looking for? You would join the Central Service Team who would co-ordinate your work schedule dependent on client demand.
Who are we:
We are a family run business that strives for excellence in everything we do from our people, to our products to our customer service. We continue to grow and remain market leaders because we have a great team helping us to succeed. If you would like to work for a company who value their staff and are dedicated to developing talent, then get on board and start your Jarvie Journey today. Our greatest asset are our staff.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our team in the Central Scotland area. This role plays an essential part towards the success of the depot as it entails repairing and servicing plant machinery and vehicles within the workshop and on customer sites. You will be a good team player who is flexible on the job. In return we offer an excellent reward package dependent on experience including a salary competitive in today's market, a pension scheme, bonuses, and employee discount perks as well as life assurance.
About the Role:
Duties would include but are not limited to;
* Professionally and effectively checking and repairing plant machinery and vehicle defects.
* Ensuring all work is recorded on a job sheet & that the check sheet is properly completed.
* Requisition all parts as soon as possible to reduce waiting time for spares.
* Check spares have arrived daily and fit to any waiting machines promptly.
* Provide the best possible turnaround for plant/ vehicles whilst also ensuring the correct quality standard expected by the company.
* A valid and clean driving licence is a must. Ideally you will be qualified to (S)NVQ Level 3 in Plant Maintenance with a CSCS Gold Card.
You will also be entitled to call out and standby bonuses where required. In addition we offer a generous wage package, life assurance and pension contributions as standard.
So what are you waiting for - submit your CV to become a member of Jarvie Plant Ltd