Health & Safety Site Inspector - East Boldon | 29684 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health & Safety Site Inspector - Company Car & Fuel Card
East Boldon, South Tyneside, England
£28000 - £33000 per annum
Job title: Health & Safety Site Inspector
Location: Home Based covering sites in the South of England
Package: £28,000-£33,000 + Company Car + Fuel Card
The Health & Safety Site Inspector is to provide Fire Risk / Health & Safety Assessments, Play Area Inspections, General Site Inspections and associated support services throughout the country on a portfolio of freehold / leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, developers, and resident management companies (RMC).
- Ensuring all fire risks are identified and assessed in premises using fire risk assessment method and prepare reports to management recommending prioritised actions in respect of fire safety improvements.
- Providing advice in the interpretation and application of the provisions of Fire safety law in UK and other statutory guidance in respect of fire safety buildings.
- Advising Property Management of their responsibilities in respect of The Fire Safety Regulations Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005.
- Providing advice to Property Managers and all staff in regards to fire safety issues and arrangements, including fire precautions and evacuation procedures as well as general Health & Safety.
- Assisting in implementing, reviewing and updating fire safety policies, strategies and systems where required.
- Carrying out Play Area Inspections.
- Carrying out general Site Inspections as and when necessary - these would include reports on general conditions, raising of immediate concerns as well as general duties such as communal area meter reading.
- Responsible for facilitating continuous improvement in all aspects of the sites as required.
- Keeping up-to-date regarding current fire safety health & safety and associated legislation, attending suitable training courses when required and maintaining CPD requirements.
- Have the flexibility to undertake adhoc tasks.
Desired Qualifications / Experience
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or NEBOSH Fire Conversion or equivalent (for example FPA Certificate in Fire Risk Assessment).
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- RPII Certificate would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of health and safety / Fire Safety law and how it is applied.
- Membership of IOSH / IFE would be advantageous
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the business.
- Experienced risk assessor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...