Senior UX Designer - Reading - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior UX Designer
Reading - This Area Only
£50000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior UX Designer, Reading, £50k to £65k plus bonus
Avanti Recruitment is currently partnering with a global enterprise software provider to recruit a passionate Senior User Experience Designer for their UK UX department.
You will combine Design Thinking and User-Centred approaches to contribute to a best in class User Experience across products and services in a complex enterprise environment.
This is a challenging role with a huge opportunity to progress your career in a very successful organisation that is passionate about developing their employees.
If you want to work with people that are proud to provide great service for their customers and want to work for a company that is proud to help its employees achieve their goals, this could be a great role for you.
The role will include;
* Plan and complete design activities throughout product life cycle via ideation, product definition, iterative design and delivery, go-to-market, and evolution.
* Improve Customer Experience via interaction design, service design, design research, information architecture, visual design, content design, design strategy.
* Work collaboratively with Engineering and Product teams to design concepts and prototypes, guiding iterative development of new and existing offerings.
* Combine design thinking, lean methods, and agile delivery practices in support of integrated delivery, continuous learning, and strategic alignment.
* Advocate user-centred approaches to explore new capabilities such as machine learning / AI, automation, and conversational experiences.
* Define and communicate intended end-to-end user experiences to product development audiences and stakeholders.
* Conduct learning activities and design research approaches in support of ongoing discovery and delivery goals.
* Validate design assumptions and collect user feedback to continue to enhance user experience.
Qualifications / Person spec;
* Experience designing complex digital products, services and experiences across web, mobile and desktop.
* Advocating and demonstrating advanced product development practices.
* Exceptional skills and background for design of complex business-to-business products, services, and applications.
* Understanding of user-centric design methods / processes and design thinking.
* High proficiency with contemporary tools for expressing design guidance and illustrating intended experiences.
* Degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
* UX Portfolio to showcase thoughtful design work.
To find out more about this role and company please feel free to get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment