Line Leader - Leyland | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leyland, Lancashire, England
£9.40 - £9.80/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Multitask Recruitment Solutions is looking for a line leader for our client based in Leyland. It is a temporary to a permanent position.
Pay rate £ per hour for the first 3 months raising to £ after training.
Candidates must have experience in similar roles ideal from food, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing aspects.
We are looking for people who can work under pressure and have a knowledge of Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures.
* Ensure all staff are working, checking they are carrying out designated checks, time that they are running at the correct speed at least once per hour
* Carry out spot checks on the code checkers /packers
* Report any problems.
* Train new staff and support them.
* Make sure all paperwork is being completed correctly.
* Spot checks on packed products.
* Maintain good housekeeping practices.
* Highlight any issues before the line starts to QA, supervisors, management plus more.
If you would like to apply for this position then click the Apply button now!
Recruitment Solutions is committed to equal opportunities for everyone, basing decisions solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we make every effort to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always viable