Senior Sales Negotiator - Abingdon | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent to complement our fantastic residential sales team in branch in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company caror car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Senior Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent:
The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion. You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Senior Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent:
- Preferably an experienced Sales Negotiator / Estate Agentlooking forprogression
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer serviceexperience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and we operate under multiple different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.