Assistant Finance Manager - Leeds - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Finance Manager
Leeds - This Area Only
£24000 - £27000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Are you looking for an opportunity to really stretch your potential? Are you looking for a challenge within a fast-paced, growing business with a strong presence in their market?
We are currently working with a thriving engineering business based in Leeds who have a rare opportunity for a driven Assistant Finance Manager to join their Treasury & Cash Management function, initially on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract, to support the team during a busy period.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Oversee the day to day management of the Treasury and Cash Management Function in line with the Finance Manager's strategy
* Identify process improvement opportunities and bring to the attention of the Finance Manager for review and prioritisation
* Responsible for supporting the preparation and reporting of the Daily Cash Forecast
* Monitor and manage the UK Cashpool including currency sales
* Support on the management of company Bank accounts, User access, liaising with banks and internal stakeholders
* Gather required documents for audit files (Internal and External) for review with Finance Manager/Financial Controller
* Reconcile Balance sheet accounts managed by the Treasury Team and ensure they are kept up to date
* Monitor that all requests are being completed by team within the agreed expectations of the business
* Ensure accurate preparation and review of all bank accounts
* Provide ad-hoc support to Finance Manager/Financial Controller and others as required or requested
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following attributes:-
* Experience in a cash management role
* Experience of team and task management
* Financial Qualification (or working towards) is desirable
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent working knowledge of MS office tools including Excel, Word, Outlook
* Ability to be a self-starter with initiative and able to set own priorities
* Exhibit a proactive approach to all areas of responsibility
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in applying - please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss