Solutions Architect - Manchester | 7622 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£500 - £550 per day
Role: Contract Solutions Architect
Length: 3 months (potential to extend)
Rate: £500 - £550 a day.
Location: Manchester (remote)
We are looking for an experienced solutions architect to help shape up multiple projects that are in their feasibility stage of delivery.
The successful candidate will need to work with the business owner to understand the requirements and then produced a technical blueprint, which will document the conceptual solutions, shape to deliver, costs, and risks and issues.
- Working with the supplier to assess and assure their designs and ensure that they comply with the client policies, standards and requirements. Supporting the discovery work looking at the clients changes required to support the Project..
- Off the back of this discovery, outlining the solution for integration between the service and the client along with other changes required to the clients systems and services (. Finance systems, payments, Contact Centre etc….).
- Taking the solution through the clients technical governance (. TDA, data protection etc…)
- Providing review and assurance in relation to the providers testing and security documentation (. the quality plan, test strategy, test specs, test plan, business continuity plan, business continuity test schedule, security plan).
- Past experience of solution architecture within the public sector would be preferred.
- Technical knowledge
- Integration experience
- Ability to assess 3rd Party Designs.
- Discovery and Integration Design experience; Designs must pass TDA/InfoSec.
- Ability to Review Test Plans and Security Specifications documentation (Quality, Strategy, Schedule, Security).
If you are a Solutions Architect with the above required skills please respond with an up to date CV ASAP.
Please click here (###### "Key Information Documentation") to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit (###### "Real Staffing")
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...