Compliance Administrator - Banstead | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Banstead, Surrey, England
£18000 - £19000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
The Compliance administrator will provide daily support to the Compliance Manager and sites with regards to candidate audits and relevant administrative tasks.
* Support the compliance Manager in day-to-day administrative tasks
* Ensure that relevant reports and databases are kept up to date
* Accurate data processing
* Completing candidate audits
* CRB checks for Sites as and when required
* Completing clerical tasks as and when required
* Maintaining electronic signature database
* GCSE or Equivalent in English and Maths.
Skills and Abilities:
* Proficient IT skills and experience in use of Microsoft Office
* Uses own initiative and can work independently
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* The ability to effectively handle a busy and varied workload, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
* ‘Can-Do’ attitude
* Proactive and positive approach to working
* Professional and presentable at all times
* Flexible to changing circumstances as and when required
Simply apply via this advert