Lead General Radiographer/Private - St John's Wood | Zoek UK | b147e8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead General Radiographer/Private Hospital
St John's Wood, Greater London, England
£44000 - £46348/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are working with a private hospital in St John's Wood who are recruiting for an experienced permanent full time General Lead Radiographer to join their small team of 25 in their Imaging Department.
Lead General Radiographer Areas Covered/Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for are general x-ray, Mammography, theatres, fluoroscopy and Interventional Radiology. Extensive clinical experience in all areas is essential and in Mammography would also be helpful.
* You will play an essential and pivotal role in delivering an effective, efficient and responsive imaging service for the Hospital.
* Manage and lead a team of Radiographers, Radiologists and RDA’s which will include generating and managing rotas, carrying out appraisals, recruitment, mentoring and training.
* Assist the Imaging Manager with the operational and financial strategy for the department.
* You will lead in the governance and safety of your areas and the department as a whole; including Risk Management, Medicines Management, Health and Safety, research and audit activities.
* Deliver and monitor a high standard of patient care and high professional standards are maintained throughout the Imaging department and in particular your direct reports.
* Develop and implement departmental policies and procedures relating to patient care and the delivery of a diagnostic imaging service.
* Be involved in the development and monitoring of standards of patient care and service delivery along with the Imaging Manager and Senior Team in Imaging.
* Participate in a CPD and take a proactive approach to your personal development.
* Radiography Degree/HCPC Registration
* Expert knowledge of diagnostic imaging service delivery.
* Experience with managing teams in Imaging along with HR processes and mentoring.
* Ability to work independently & accurately.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Experience of working as part of a multi disciplinary team
* Full knowledge of IR(ME)R2000, Ionising radiation regulations, and adhere to the Code of Confidentiality and the Data Protection Act
* Experience in day to day usage of RIS/PACS.
This role would suit a Senior Radiographer or Superintendent/Lead who has experience managing and leading teams of different levels, seniority and experience.
* Ongoing development and training,
* 27 days annual leave,
* Private healthcare cover,
* Contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension.
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring.
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
This is an exciting time to join as the Imaging Department will have new equipment and have been undertaking a redevelopment programme.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview