Global Engineering Technical Training - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Global Engineering Technical Training Manager– Engineering
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Global Engineering Technical Training Manager– Engineering /Automation / Manufacturing
Based in Greater London / Kent, Hampshire, Hertfordshire (National and occasional International Travel Required)
Excellent Package and benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Global Engineering Technical Training Manager to join my client based in Greater London / Kent, Hampshire or Hertfordshire.
The client is a world leading retailer with a pioneering business model, developing their own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple automated distribution sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships globally. They have made pioneering technological advances that has played a major role in their global development.
As the Global Engineering Technical Training Manager, you are responsible for the governance, implementation and successful delivery of engaging end to end training programmes to engineering colleagues, in the UK and Internationally.
You will use your wide knowledge of industry to deliver high quality training in line with Company standards and requirements and support the maintenance engineering shift teams across the globe.
You will ensure the company continues surprising and delighting their clients its imperative you own any subsequent project plans and continue developing training content needed to deliver our ever-expanding portfolio of products to ensure everyone is upskilled in several languages with many conflicting priorities.
* Work collaboratively with Company Subject Matter Experts and other internal stakeholders to design, develop and deliver training for both physical and virtual workshops and any other supporting materials needed for UK and global colleagues
* Develop effective, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, performing comprehensive training needs analysis with each new site/region to understand their requirements and create best in class end-to-end training programmes that are aligned to the Client Services mission
* Effectively manage and upskill the Training team (direct reports, indirect reports and site-based trainers), supporting them with their ongoing development
* Proactively work with key stakeholders to continue developing our portfolio of training content to support the release and deployment of new MHE products.
* Project manage multiple clients and projects, tracking progress across all work streams associated with the delivery of exceptional learning experiences . comms, logistics, tech etc.
* Lead and drive consistency and quality of training content, proactively seeking feedback (using recognised methodologies) from clients and internal stakeholders for the purpose of continuously improving learning materials
* Engage and work with third-party companies when required to support the creation of content and support materials
* Representing the Client Services workstream in ongoing project programme meetings
* International and domestic travel to meet the requirements of this role
* Delivery of the global ‘Training Excellence Programme’
* Utilise, champion and demonstrate the efficacy of the learning management platform
* Enable the implementation of a new, bespoke document management system
* Implement the new global training framework to facilitate a ‘digital first’ data-driven training strategy
* Ensure all teams in all territories have localised, relevant and local language appropriate training available
Skills and Experience
* High calibre candidate with a significant track in the delivery and analysis of end to end projects using formal project management methodology
* Proactively track and manage training records
* Previous experience in high-paced, challenging stakeholder management and relationship building at all levels, ideally with previous experience in Training, Learning and Development, Technology, Logistics, or Retail environments
* An analytical mindset with strong strategy and analysis skills
* Advocate for lifelong learning and self-development and can instil this in others
* Build trust-based long term relationships both internally and externally
* Excellent communication that conveys gravitas and inspires confidence in a manner that is inclusive and collaborative
* Confidently influence all stakeholders, including senior internal and external decision-makers in a diplomatic manner
* Articulate in both verbal and written communications with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
* The ability to deal with ambiguity and iterative development to produce a clear, coherent and concise outcome
* Previous line management experience
* L5 equivalent learning qualification, such as CIPD, PGCE/PGCE PCET or L4/5 Award in adult education
* Project management qualification, such as PMP, APM, Agile or Prince2
* Six Sigma or Lean experience with at least yellow belt
* Knowledge of LITMOS
Benefits include the following
Private Medical Insurance
25 days holiday, increasing to 27 with 5 years’ service
Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity to participate in Sharesave and Buy as You Earn schemes
Online Discounted shopping
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful