Project Coordinator - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Coordinator- English Language Materials
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
**Project Coordinator- English Language Materials
Based in Ealing, London
Hours of work: 35 hours per week
Reporting into the Materials team**
Kumon develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. We currently have over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
Kumon is currently looking for a Project coordinator- English Language Materials to research, develop and disseminate best practice in the implementation of the Kumon Method of Learning.
The role involves:
- Research, develop and disseminate best practice in the implementation of the Kumon English language materials.
- Develop, Organise and monitor effective training for Instructor trainees in Kumon Europe and Africa Countries.
- Research and plan the implementation of the Kumon English language materials in other European and African countries, where Kumon have study centres.
- Undertake projects as assigned by the Instruction & Materials Deputy Manager.
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
- Proven experience in the project management, development, delivery and coordination of in-house and external training and learning programmes.
- Able to organise and effectively manage multiple concurrent projects as and when required.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Good communicator.
- Excellent English skills essential.
- Fluency in one or more other European languages is desirable.
- A strong passion for education and training, and a willingness to learn from others
- Professional, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Flexibility to travel to various locations in the UK and Ireland (including possible overnight stays), and other world-wide Kumon offices, as and when required (not on a frequent basis).
The interview process will consist of:
- Initial telephone or face-to-face interview with the hiring manager.
- If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country, all expenses paid. The assessment day will not be solely based on tests, but also presentations.
- The final stage will be a presentation followed by a Q&A session and a face-to-face interview.
**To apply for this role, please provide your CV and a supporting statement letting us know why you are interested in working for Kumon.
Please include your relevant skills/experience as well as your GCSE (or equivalent) results.**
*Kumon cares about your privacy, by submitting your information you consent that we will store your uploaded CV securely and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. On occasion, we may share your CV outside the EU if the role we are recruiting for is based outside the EU within a Kumon Group Company. We will not keep your information longer than we reasonably believe is necessary for us to carry out the above and will not pass your personal details onto any third party. Unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our database.
If your application is unsuccessful, please allow for a 90-day period from the date of your initial application before reapplying.*