Business Analyst m/f/d Area - Luton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Analyst m/f/d Area Accommodation Sourcing
Luton - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
For TUI Group ITwe are looking for a Business Analyst with immediate effect.
In the WholeSale team we are looking for a Business Analyst to take responsibility for and further develop our applications in the area of accommodation purchasing, search and book requests.
To ensure that TUI can put a smile on the faces of its guests day after day, the IT of the world’s leading tourism group ensures smooth processes. With a great deal of passion for technology and expertise, TUI Infotec is driving the digital transformation forward. Innovative solutions are created for customers and guests by bringing together the right people and appropriate technologies. Know-how and fun with digitalization, reliability, uniqueness, and an open approach to new with new technologies are what make the company stand out. Flexibility is a top priority – TUI Infotec offers an agile, dynamic environment that is characterized by the search for new ideas and the corresponding willingness to change.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
In the role of Business Analyst in the area of Accommodation and Sourcing, you will be the internal consulting interface between business and cross-country stakeholders, focusing on the creation, conceptualization and implementation support of technical specifications of the underlying IT processes related to purchased hotels and the support of the created systems. Together with the team, you will design, develop and support viable and future-proof applications and put them into action in sprints. As an agile and powerful team, we feel end-to-end responsibility for the product and ensure smooth operations in addition to further development. Specifically, your tasks include:
- You are the technical/professional contact person for our functional product teams
- You design, create and support technical concepts for the further development of the hotel purchasing system and other relevant partner portals and ensure its continuous improvement by analyzing and correcting errors
- You create concepts for workflows and process chains in order to automate recurring tasks as much as possible
- You are responsible for the creation and conception of automated solutions to support and optimize support and decision processes
- You sort and prioritize topics arising in day-to-day business on your own responsibility in coordination with the product owner
- You check the developments in close exchange with the developers and ensure the go-live, as well as the configurations including documentation and tests.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in business or technical field or similar qualification or tourism education/study with several years of technical experience.
- Experience working as a business analyst, in connection with external suppliers or several years of practical applied knowledge in agile methods
- Sound technical understanding, knowledge of software development, various interface technologies (REST, SOAP, etc.), as well as knowledge in their effort estimation
- Deep understanding and in-depth knowledge of industry standard data transfer formats (EDF, OTDS, AIF, etc.) or strong IT knowledge in data structures with interest in learning these data formats
- Goal-oriented analytical, comprehension, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and commitment, as well as independence and sense of responsibility towards team, customer and product
- Communication and conflict management skills in fluent German and very good English
- Sound knowledge of tourism processes, especially hotel purchasing desirable
TUI AND YOU
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ?Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive.? Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. ?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.