Airworthiness Engineer Rotary
£20000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
**Airworthiness is an outstanding opportunity to become an important part of one of the worlds most diverse and wellknown aerospace businesses as Part M Airworthiness Support Function within the Technical Services Department.
This challenging role will require a comprehensive understanding of Part M & Part 145 including the corresponding BCAR regulations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review Aircraft Maintenance Programmes against fleetmaintained aircraft
- Implement/validate changes to the maintenance programmes in the MIS arising from revisions to the AMP ensure compliance against aircraft configuration.
- Monitor and implement actions arising from applicability requirements ascertained as part of incoming airworthiness data review
- Assist with the review of all forms of technical information from the Regulatory Authorities, and OEMs in a timely and consistent manner, including Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins
- Undertake reviews of incoming aircraft transferring aircraft onto Company maintenance programmes or operator derived programmes defining bridging requirements to ensure compliance against the approved maintenance programme.
- Produce customer presentations based on analysis of the effectiveness of approved maintenance Programmes based on the preceding 12 months of fleet operations.
- Generate AD/SB compliance reports periodically or as required to support Aircraft Audits and Airworthiness Reviews.
- Provide a proactive approach to repetitive defect analysis and reporting.
- Perform other airworthiness activities as directed by the Technical Services Supervisor based on workload and task prioritisation within the airworthiness section of the department
Knowledge and skills:
- Use of Technical Records, Planning & Maintenance related software applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge / understanding of chapter 4 & 5 requirements as supplied by TC holders and DOs
- Previous experience in an Airworthiness Organisation / role or as B1.3 certifying staff
You will possess a minimum 5 GCSEs Grade C or above or equivalent recognised qualifications (e.g. NVQ, BTEC), some Human factors training will have been undertaken and you will have completed recognised Part M and Part 145 Training Courses.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within the business. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In order for your application to be considered you must be eligible to work within the UK and fulfil the necessary criteria to gain Baseline and Military Security Clearance.
To apply for this role and find out more, please send your CV via the link provided and we will contact you for a confidential discussion about whats on offer.
Posted 35 days ago