Bakery Supervisor - Liverpool - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
ole:Cinnabon Supervisor / Team Leader *** NEW STORE OPENING***
Location:Liverpool, L38 1AQ
Hours:Full-Time / Part-Time Available
Salary:£ per hour
EG Group are opening a NEW Cinnabon Store in Bickerstaffe,Ormskirk! We have exciting opportunity available for Supervisors/Team Leaders!
What will my role look like?
As a Cinnabon Supervisor you will utilize your motivational and leadership skills to engage with the team to ensure a fast, friendly and heavenly experience is delivered throughout the store. You will be rolling your sleeves up and making, baking and frosting our famous Cinnabon products & beverages, you will be the Cinnabon expert in ensuring all of our sweet treats are made to the highest standards.
Your main responsibility is to work closely with the store manager to ensure the team is operating smoothly and providing the best customer service experience and to ensure all of the team feels welcomed and part of the family.
Cinnabon is an American well-known and loved bakery which started out with a father and son who combined the most magical exceptional ingredients from across the globe to create the perfect sweet recipes that have become an instant obsession from our customers! We've baked our success far beyond the bakery and we owe our success to our amazing employees who make our products fresh and keep our customers content and coming back for more…
We are the UK’s ONLY franchiseso If you love to work in a fast paced vibrant store filled with sweet scents of cinnamon, engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing results
- Roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with making, baking and frosting our products!
- Ensure the team provides an outstanding customer service experience
- Work closely with the store manager to drive sales and increase profitability
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun!
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience is desired or…
- Catering / Restaurant / Retail experience and you are ready to progress into a management role
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Passion and love for sweet, heavenly indulgent treats
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Cinnabon Supervisor! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!