Therapy Service Manager for a Private Hospital Group - London | Zoek UK | b167c87130ba474a876e8ba7540f374d
Therapy Service Manager for a Private Hospital Group
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
THERAPY SERVICE MANAGER
I am working with a large and highly respected private hospital network, with sites all over the country. The Directors are currently recruiting for a very responsible and highly complex position - a dedicated Therapy Service Manager, to join the hospital team in Roehampton and truly make a difference.
Location: Roehampton, South West London
Type of work: Permanent, Full time hours
Employer: Private mental health service, dedicated to help children, adolescents and adults with general mental health issues, addictions, eating disorders, family issues. This group takes pride in providing unique CPD, and long-term care and security for their employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to lead the therapy services in Roehampton, and at the same time plan and strategize for better business processes. The hospital is rated 'Good' in 25 out of a possible 25 domains by the CQC. There is a wide range of therapy staff covering specialist NHS services as well as private in-patient, day patient and out-patient services for young people and adults. The team are committed, loyal and well qualified. Patients tell us the services are excellent.
The post holder will be a full member of the Senior Management Team of the Hospital. They will need to have a strong background in mental health services, with a vision of how therapy services can transform the lives of our patients. They will need to have a sound commercial skill set to ensure the services we offer are effective and efficient.
The post holder will:
- Lead, with the support of an experienced deputy a team of 50 therapists
- Develop a recruitment and retention plan for this vital workforce
- Enable the therapy services to have a strong voice in the future of the hospital using their persuasive communication skills
- Be a strong team player and be able to fully contribute to the leadership of the hospital.
- There is an occasional on-call requirement within this role, so the person must be committed and flexible
- HCPC/BACP registration and BPS membership; evidence of continuous professional development
- A detailed understanding of statutory regulations
- Experience of working at a supervisory or managerial level within a mental health environment; minimum 2 years working as a Ward Manager or equivalent
- Experience of managing a clinical budget
- Strong background within leadership and people management
- Experience of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related environment
- The ability to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in a highly dynamic environment
- Competitive salary and security of employment, for one the leaders in private healthcare
- A unique opportunity to progress in your career, while learning from the best of the best
- Great induction and ongoing training
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
If you are looking for a job which will bring you the deserved respect and the intriguing variety you need, this is the place for you! There is great satisfaction in this type of work, as well as helpful team work, which guarantees long-term commitment to this exclusive service.
The best way to learn more about the service and apply for the role, is to call me - Raya Petrova on######### ext. number 3486, or email an updated CV to ######-. Alternatively, we could discuss other roles or geographical locations which are even more suitable for you. Together with my team here at NonStop, I cover most areas in England.
What I offer: As a psychology graduate and private practitioner, I understand the psychology market in the UK very well, and particularly, all that it takes to be a successful Psychologist right now. Apart from your professional demands, I can also understand you on a personal level, and will help you acquire your ideal position and achieve your full potential.
*NonStop Consulting**is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the psychology and therapy sectors for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. NonStop is also the only psychology recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.*
Posted 42 days ago