Project Manager – Saudi Arabia - Grimsby | 29562 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Manager – Saudi Arabia
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England
40,000 AED - 45,000 AED
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient Saudi National Project Manager to join their team. In this role, you will work with the project manager to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements. Candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully.
* Be a voice in the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects
* Assist the project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects
* Help coordinate and manage the project from inception to completion
* Review project designs and contributes ideas for cutting costs
* Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
* Facilitate communications between office and field staff
* Track and directly report project status updates to project manager
* Help problem-solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project
* Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents
* Enter information into and manage the digital project databases
* Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications
* Help create, manage, and maintain the project budget
* Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks
* Schedule and confirm deliveries to field staff
* Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar
* Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
* Consult with and gather information from technicians, engineers, contractors, etc.
* Maintain positive vendor and client relationships
* Ensure project adheres to a set schedule and is meeting the goals of the client
**Requirements and Qualifications**
* Bachelor’s in business management or related field preferred
* **Must be a Saudi National **
* 2+ years of experience in assistant project management
* Knowledgeable in our specific field
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other management software
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Skilled collaborator
* Excels in a high-paced work environment
* Strong communication skills both oral and written
* Ability to multi-task effectively
* Focused and supportive to management at all times
* Self-starter who works well independently
* Adaptable and calm under pressure
* Must be based in KSA
Salary 40,000 – 45,000SAR
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...