Data Analyst - Marylebone | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marylebone, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
HR Data Analyst - Contract
HR Data Analyst - Interim
At , our people are absolutely key to our success. We are growing our workforce rapidly, in all areas of the business, to allow us to realise our goal of revolutionising London’s broadband infrastructure.
With our people in mind, we are looking for an experienced HR Data Analyst - Interim to join our Operational Effectiveness division to access, understand and interpret data and metrics.
You will be wholly responsible for providing real time and historical data and reports to allow us to make informed business decisions about our workforce including recruitment, employee development, compensation and diversity.
What you’ll do
* Take ownership of the role and be the subject matter expert for us
* Be the sole point of contact within the business for workforce analytics and reporting
* Build the infrastructure in order to provide relevant and detailed reports and data
* Provide data to support with recruitment targets vs headcount plan, contractual SLA’s with suppliers and spend.
* Assess and recommend BI tools that link to our current tech stack (Greenhouse, Bob and Salesforce)
* Explore and analyse employee development and effectiveness against costs and recruitment budgets
* Work closely with key stakeholders across the Finance and Talent teams to consult and advise
* Report on compensation analytics against the business targets and KPI’s including bonus attainment
* Analyse and interpret diversity metrics
* Collaborate with Business Partners to understand and report on absence rates, utilisation, turnover and staff retention
Skills, experience and qualifications (required)
* Advanced data analysis and reporting skills
* Advanced Excel
* Requirements gathering skills
* In depth experience of BI tools (including Power BI, others will be useful)
* Ability to present data in a meaningful way to a non-technical audience
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Skills, experience and qualifications (preferred)
* Greenhouse ATS
We’re rebuilding London’s broadband from the fibre up. Street by street, building by building, we’re installing state-of-the-art full-fibre broadband connections to give the capital the internet upgrade it’s been waiting for. And once our infrastructure is installed, we offer world-class service to residents and businesses across London.
It’s a project like no other. We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for great people to join us. are nimble, entrepreneurial, and never settle for second best. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Bring your whole self to work
is a diverse and inclusive company and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our network will serve Londoners in all their amazing diversity. That’s why we want our workforce, as far as possible, to reflect that diversity. We hire people based on their talents and what they can deliver as - not on their background, or their views on the best way to do the job