Business Development Manager - Stoke-on-Trent | 2374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager - Recruitment Sector
£50,000 - £100,000 per annum, negotiable, inc benefits, OTE
Permanent (Full time)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - RECRUITMENT SECTOR
Salary up to £50,000 plus high OTE £80/100k, Bonus and Car.
Ruth Moran have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our client who have been going for over 21 years within the Recruitment Industry. My client offers a great working environment, smart offices and super earning potential. The role involves looking after the Industrial and Commercial side, you will be based in the Crewe office but will be travelling to see clients.
* Identify new business
* Develop new clients by generation, sales calls, face to face meetings
* Provide strategic hands on support and work closely with the consultants
* Contract lapsed clients to revitalise business
* Assist in development of the company.
The ideal candidate must:
* Be a committed individual with experience in Recruitment
* Have the ability to build rapport and influencing others using various communication styles.
* Have high professional integrity and ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic
* Proven track record of personal and professional achievements.
* The ability to have a consultative conversation with decision makers about their recruitment process
* Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to earn a lot of money, who enjoys going and meeting new clients building good relationship and isn’t afraid to sell.
Apply now for immediate interview.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...