Ict Teacher - Romford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Romford, Greater London, England
£140 - £200/day
Unspecified (Part time)
Role: ICT & Computer Science Teacher
Salary: £120 - £200
Type: Long Term to Permanent
Computer Science Teacher required to start as soon as possible in a ‘GOOD’ Romford school.
NQT applications are welcome, as well as experienced ICT/Computer Science Teachers.
Remedy are looking for a ICT & Computer Science Teachers with high expectations towards student behaviour & have confidence in their ability to build upon the recent developments within the school.
The ideal ICT & Computer Science Teacher will have:
* A proven track record of facilitating with students to fulfil their potential.
* Should hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualifications (PGCE, . BA. MA)
* Passion for teaching ICT & Computer science
* Ability to plan and Deliver Lesson that will inspire students of all abilities, From KS3 to A-level
* 5 Minute walk from nearest station
* Close to local amenities
* Good Ofsted with Outstanding features
* Mixed Ability School
* You will join a vibrant school where pupils are eager to learn as result of strong leadership team and an enthusiastic, well respected ICT & Computer Science department.
* You will receive strong support from all staff
* Encouraged to attended development workshops on a regular basis.
If you are an ICT & Computer Science Teacher looking for an ongoing position starting as soon as possible & this sounds like an opportunity you cannot refuse
Please forward your CV to Gareth at Remedy Education today for consideration