Live In Care Assistant - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK | b18dbe
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Live In Care Assistant
Reading - This Area Only
£624 - £665/week
Permanent (Full time)
Alina Homecare are currently recruiting for Live-in care workers
As a Live-in carer you will be providing one to one care for elderly, or individuals who require additional support in their day to day lives. Live-in carers work across the areas to support individuals to remain in the familiarity and comfort of their own homes. Successful candidates will need to follow an agreed personalised support plan to meet an individual’s needs. This can involve companionship, assisting with light housework, meal preparation, supporting with shopping, assisting with personal hygiene, laundry or assisting with medication. We will provide full professional training and support so you feel confident and competent in your career as a live-in carer. At Alina, we take pride in providing the highest quality of care ensuring our customers can remain in their own homes for as long as possible and continue to enjoy their independence. Most importantly we value our staff and you would have full support throughout your employment with us.
What we look for in our Live in Carers:
· Caring attitude
· Good communication skills
· Willingness to learn
· Respectful towards others
· Empathetic and understanding
· Passion for helping others
· Good communication skills
· Wiling to travel to different locations in the South East of England (Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Kent, Somerset, Dorset)
What we offer:
· Flexible work pattern: 2 weeks in/1 week off, 4 weeks in/1-2 weeks off
· Career development
· Excellent rates of pay £624-£665 per week
· Free DBS Checks
· Paid holiday
· Free Induction training
· Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
· Regular refresher training
· Mileage paid when taking your clients out
· Free Uniform
· Regular supervision
· Employee recognition
· Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
· All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
· Roles are subject to DBS Checks
In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government recommendations including weekly testing.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone's day and genuinely care about people then we have the opportunity for you.
Become an Alina Homecare Live-in Carer, apply online or call Lucia on (phone number removed).
Live in Carer - Live in care worker - Live in Care Assistant - Live-in - Live in support worker