STOREPERSON - Andover | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Andover, Hampshire, England
Contract (Full time)
To works in transportation or warehousing of goods. Processing of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
* Allocation of work materials to Engineers.
* Update Kit List/Paperwork ready for booking out.
* Identifying parts required and highlighting to Commercial Administrator or resolving.
* Accepting and checking off of deliveries and correct booking in.
* Picking of materials for work streams.
* Replenishment of van stocks materials (Daily) for set engineers.
* Processing of urgent orders as required for Engineers.
* Using the portals for PHC and Wolseley to ensure no delays with materials and communicating this with the engineers and admin team.
* Manage stores to include tidy internal/external warehouse areas.
* Organise waste management/paperwork& services.
* Review weekly stock requirements (Protean Report).
* Filing of paperwork (Delivery Tickets and REQ Sheets).
* Provide site support by way of deliveries and assistance.
* Control of plant and allocation (Inwards and Outwards).
* Liaising with Yeovil equivalent and Commercial Administrator to ensure precise communication
* Managing the Valliant boiler spares process as a service partner (This will include providing information to accounts for invoicing).
* Problem-solving skills
* Decision making ability
* Organisational skills
* Procedural mindset
* Ability to prioritise and understanding of quality management principles
* Attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and understand connections, identifying and recognising the opportunities for process improvement in those connections.
* Experienced in logistics - minimum 2 years
* Logistics qualification – IOSCM or equivalent
For the right person this could become a permanent role