Joiner - Edinburgh | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. Novus are a family run company with a rich 124-year heritage and as a leading specialist in planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment and new build we deliver a range of services delivering bespoke solutions to client needs.
Our vision is to be the leader in building and maintenance solutions, delivered with compassion and care for the communities in which we operate. As a result of our success, we are seeking an experiencedJoiner to join our busy Bathgate office covering the Edinburgh area. Rate of pay in line with CIJC working regulations. This position will include on call 1 in 4 and over time rates.
Skills and experience required:
- Individuals will need to be comfortable undertaking all aspects of day-to-day general joinery
- Reactive maintenance Joinery experience required
- There is an element of on call within the contract for plumbing emergencies including leaks, blockages etc.
- A successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of qualifications or training, minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Joinery or equivalent training/experience
- Social Housing experience is essential
- This role requires a DBS Check
- Full UK Driving license is required
Applications are welcomed from all as we are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance company.
Please note that we do not require recruitment agency support with this role and speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application.