Electrical Training Officer - Derby - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Training Officer
Derby - This Area Only
£38000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Electrician to work for one of the country's leading training providers. Sharing your knowledge and experience with new apprentices to realise their potential as you support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training to become the next generation of Electricians!
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications to be considered:
- Must have a working knowledge of electrotechnical/electrical installations NVQ qualifications
- Experience delivering electrotechnical NVQ's to minimum level 3
- Experience delivering on site training and assessment (completion of performance units)
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1 or equivalent)
- Level 3 teaching qualification (AET, PTLLS or equivalent)
- AM2 preparation/assessment knowledge and/or experience
You will receive:
* 31 days paid annual leave inclusive of bank holidays rising to 33 days after 2 years and 3 days over Christmas
* Salary: £38K-£40K
* £3,750 car allowance or company car
* Occupational Sick Pay
* Generous corporate wear allowance
* Free occupationally relevant training
* Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply