Repair and Maintenance Project Manager - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Repair and Maintenance Project Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Repair and Maintenance Project Manager required
Manage a team compromising of:
* Streetworks Planners
* Dig and Fix gangs
Manage and achieve a workload of a fast moving programme of work.
Manage Health & Safety, Safety Enviromental and Quality issues
Work withing set budgets to maximise profitabilty of the project while maintaining client satisfaction.
Liase with the QS and Client for monthly reporting
* Previous experience of contracting in the water utilities sector at above supervisor level
* Experience managing a team of supervisors
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Knowledge of water specifications
* Ability to react in fast changing enviroment
* Hold a current driving licence
* Qualifications in Health & Safety (IOSH)
* Produce productivity reports to management, and commercial departments.
Teamforce, professionals in the supply of skilled personnel to Rail, Civil & Construction Projects