Branch Administrator - Lincoln | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Branch Administrator- Lincoln
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Branch Administrator, Lincoln, LN6 0QB
We are currently looking for a full-time Branch Administrator to join our busy Domiciliary Care Office in Lincoln.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Supporting recruitment and dealing with recruitment admin
- Ensure all service user calls are reported in a timely manner
- Identification of any late and or potentially missed service user calls
- Maintain the database of service users who do not have a telephone or those who decline to allow Carers to use their telephone and the reason why they have decline to allow the use of the telephone
- Bring to the attention of Care Coordinators, Care Team Manager and Service Manager Carers who do not follow the protocol of confirming the start and finish of a call.
- Provide the Service Manager with reports as required
- Set up new Carers on the ECM system including issuing PIN numbers
- Participates in team meetings
- Undertakes training as required
- Promotes, respects and upholds the dignity of service users at all times
- Participates in and actively supports activities that promotes the dignity of service users, their families and Carers
- Provide general administration support to the Branch Office
- Be responsible for their own health and safety and ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues
- Undertakes any other duties in line with the objectives of the post.
This is a full-time position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
Sagecare is an Equal Opportunities Employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group.