Finance Analyst - London | 29019 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£15 - £18 per hour
Robert Half is currently working with a prestigious Architecture, Design and Creative firm based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Analyst on a 6-month interim basis at between £15-18 per hour plus holiday (dependent on experience). The role will be a hybrid 2-3 days per week in the office/ at home.
As the Finance Analyst, you would be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager with:
- Produce reports for heads of department for departmental spend vs budget with variance analysis on a monthly basis
- Produce reports for Project Managers on project spend v target on a monthly basis
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager with regular updates of financial forecasts
- Produce and maintain reconciliations of project financials to monthly management accounts
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager with half year budgeting process, this includes but is not limited to helping to consolidate all the departments budgets, providing analysis as required and to assist with production of final budget pack
- Reconciliation of monthly project reports to approved resource plans in project management system, ensuring any issues are highlighted to Commercial Finance Manager on a timely basis.
- Implement improvements in the finance system and processes, resulting in a reduction in the time taken to process data and produce insightful management reports
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- Experience working within a similar project-based reporting environment would be useful
- Excellent system and excel skills in order to produce reports
- Ideally ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified
This role offers the opportunity to work in a prestigious firm, a leader in their industry during an exciting period of growth
The firm pride themselves on their ability to attract and develop the best talent and ensures training is provided to increase technical skills and to address identified professional development needs.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the salary of £15-18 per hour plus holiday the Finance Analyst role offers the opportunity for someone to step up into a role with more senior responsibility
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...