BI & Integration - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
BI & Integration, Integration Developer Cross-train to SAP PI or MuleSoft, Technology
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Deloitte is transforming the way it delivers integration, analytics and reporting to enable the business to realise its strategic objects to globalise the firm and digitise the practice.
We are expanding to cover integration and reporting for all North & South Europe (NSE) countries. We are looking for an experienced integration developer who wants to work in this space as part of an internal multi-country function cross-training to use Mulesoft and/or SAP PI with SAP S4 HANA, Salesforce, ServiceNow and SuccessFactors.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Your role will focus on helping our internal teams architect and develop solutions, which meet business requirements to integrate multiple applications across the landscape. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders, including Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Developers and Testers across the whole project lifecycle. You will provide technical direction to other team members and deliver high quality software
Translating functional requirements into appropriate technical solutions including the completion of mapping specifications
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: Although based at our Milton Keynes office, your team will be geographically distributed and regular working from home expected. Occasional travel to our near-shore team in Europe may be required. Travel to offices other than your base location will be reimbursable in line with standard expense policies.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role is on full-time basis but our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
- The successful candidate will be experienced in middleware development
- In depth understanding of integration system's architecture, security for external and internal communication
- Strong technical background with service-oriented architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology and other middleware technologies
- Experience of designing API and service interfaces with XML, JSON
- Experience in working with different connectors - JDBC, SOAP, Java Mail, SFTP, File, REST
- Understanding of data structures and experience with data models and data analysis.
- Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favourable technical options
- Ability to acquire knowledge of business processes, using common business language and translate them into technical requirements and vice-versa
- Experience in working with offshore teams, and being able to demonstrate successful delivery
- Logical, methodical, solutions-orientated person with tenacity and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of best practice for source code management, build / deployment methodologies and tools, such as Azure DEVOPS
- Experience of developing integrations using PI or MuleSoft
- Knowledge of SAP HANA or SAP S/4HANA
Your service line: Enabling Functions
At Deloitte, we’re all about making an impact that matters, together. And nowhere is this more?apparent than among our 2,000 strong Enabling Functions teams. With our combined specialist skills and business partnering expertise, we provide all the essential strategy, support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. So not only will you be providing world-class support to our internal clients, you’ll be making an impact for all the hugely influential organisations Deloitte works with too. Covering all our distinct areas: Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Central Business Services, National Quality & Risk Management, Technology & Digital Services, and Real Estate, the opportunities here are vast. And what’s more, you can grow your career in whatever direction you choose. We’ll support you all the way.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.