Tender Engineer - Middlesbrough | Zoek UK | b1ca5a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Meridian Business Support are recruiting on behalf of our client, for a Tender Engineer due to expansion of their business, to work within the Engineering Team based in Middlesbrough.
As a Tender Engineer you will support the Tender Manager in organising and managing the tender process of one or more large multidisciplinary and complex projects, from the receipt of the invitation from the contracting party to the submittal of the offer.
In return you will be working for a leading global contractor within the oil, gas and wind sectors where you will be offered a competitive employments benefits package.
• Organising and managing less complex project-based and content-based tender processes;
• Compiling and writing tender documents;
• Organising the follow-up and hand-over of successful tenders;
• Evaluation of tender processes.
• A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering;
• Extensive experience in a similar position, preferably in the offshore(wind) industry;
• Experience in the execution of hydraulic engineering and/or civil technical projects is an advantage;
• Knowledge of contracts and an understanding of commerce;
• Customer minded and a representative attitude;
• An analytically strong colleague who is result and collaboration minded;
• A person who brings people together with outstanding communication and social skills.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...