Operations Manager - Nantwich | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nantwich, Cheshire East, England
Permanent (Full time)
Nantwich is our head office, supporting people engaged in business development, administration and business support functions. 2020/21 has been a challenging but successful period for ROI but has seen considerably growth across all business functions. As a result, we seek an experienced Operations Manager to drive the delivery of service levels across a range of accounts through 1st line management.
The role is based from our Nantwich Office. During COVID-19, the position is home-based but it will be beneficial to live within close proximity to the office.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the output of the staff to hit sales targets agreed with clients through first line Team Managers
- Working with clients and Account Managers to identify issues and opportunities for service improvements
- Resource planning and forecasting
- Working across departments (. IT) to ensure that the teams are given the correct tools to perform their tasks to the highest standard
- Supporting sales and the Account Director with bids, tenders and proposals.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working in a service-led, outsourced environment
- Proficient with CRM systems ., Sage, SalesForce
- Experience in resource planning
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable leadership experience / skills
- Previous experience of Automotive/Fleet environment (desirable)
About Return on Investment (ROI):
Return on Investment is an award winning, sales support agency based in Nantwich. We have staff across our 5 locations. Our head office is based in Nantwich, although all of our staff are currently working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ROI works with key automotive clients and specialises in providing business to business sales support across the UK and Europe. We work with a number of major businesses including, but not limited to: KIA, PSA Groupe, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen Group, FCA Group and BMW.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, hours per week
Salary: Up to £50,000
Benefits: £500 health allowance, Health Shield, Private Medical, your birthday off plus much more
You may have experience of the following: Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Waste Management, Project Manager, Project Management, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Plant Manager, Shift Manager, Site Manager, etc.