Nursery Practitioner - Polesworth | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Polesworth, Warwickshire, England
£8.91 - £9.50/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Starting from £ (depending on experience)
Working hours are 4 days per week 8am – 6pm
Anker Bridge Nursery are looking to recruit extra team members to join our small family run nursery in Polesworth. There are two positions available – working in the baby room and one in pre-school.
The Nursery Practitioner will be required to:
* Effectively deliver the EYFS for each child
* Support all staff with planning activities and next steps
* Plan creative, educational and inspiring activities for the children within your room
* Deliver the highest standards of care
This role would suit a Nursery Practitioner who is responsible, organised and reliable. You will need to have a warm smiling face and be fun and friendly. We create memorable moments and the ability to play, feel loved and make others feel special is an essential part of your role.
You must be a good team player who can communicate well with our parents.
You will need to be NVQ Level 3 qualified in Childcare with a minimum of 2 years work experience. As we are located in a village, you will ideally live locally or have your own transport.
What you will receive in return:
* One day off per week as it is a 4 day per week position
* Pay review at 6 months
* Quarterly reviews with a dedicated personal Learning and Development plan
* Training and development courses fully paid for including Forest school
* Two team building days per year (activity chosen by staff)
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 1 hour lunch break
Anker Bridge Nursery is a small family run business that opened in 2018. We have capacity for 40 children across our two rooms. We believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to.
We expect our staff to represent and live our values which are:
- Happiness and Well-being
- Partnership and Care
- Commitment to Excellence
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and meet the criteria above please apply below