Disability Assessor - - Nationwide | 1787 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Disability Assessor - Manchester
Work From Home
£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits:Exceptional benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Disability Assessor - Newcastle
Starting salary: £35,000 (OTE £37,000 +)
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
We are currently looking for RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedicswho are interested in pursuing an opportunity that is a step away from shift work, nights and weekends that you are used to and a looking for a chance to develop your skills and career. The Disability Assessor role offers the chance to utilise and build on your clinical knowledge in a new environment that offers full, comprehensive training, the opportunity to complete part of your work from home, exciting career progression opportunities, and many other benefits. (Please see below)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimants PIP file is processed
- You play a key role in influencing/enhancing a claimant’s journey.
- You will be responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires face to face consultation or home
- You will utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as you are responsible for liaising with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses.
- You would be completing telephone assessments carried out with claimants as part of the role.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- NMC/HCPC registration as either – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
- 12 months post qualification experience
- Previous experience as an Assessor is not required as full comprehensive training is provided.
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Ged Walsh -######### / Liverpool_resourcers @ .uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...