Trainee Personal Trainer – Nuffield Health
Merseyside - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Personal Trainer
This opportunity is only available via The Training Room, so click the link below and apply today!
· Achieve Level 3 qualifications
· No previous experience needed
· Receive a guaranteed interview at Nuffield Health
It’s time to follow your passion for health and fitness and gain the skills and qualifications you need to train clients on the gym-floor!
The Training Room will work with you to become a level 3 qualified Personal Trainer and ensure you are client ready before matching you to immediate opportunities at Nuffield Health.
We cover everything from health and safety to the delivery of a personal training session and will continue supporting you from day 1 for up to 3 years.
To ensure you receive the best possible start to your new career, Nuffield Health are offering a guaranteed interview upon successful completion of the course.
You will receive everything you need to become a qualified PT in as little as 5 weeks.
You will achieve the following skills and qualifications:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
· Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
· Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
· Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
· Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
· Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
· Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
· Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
· Learn about programming personal training with clients
· Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
· The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
· The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
· The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Start your journey towards a career in fitness today.
Apply now to find out more.