Forensic Casework Manager - Wantage | 8686 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Forensic Casework Manager
Wantage, Oxfordshire, England
£20k - 22k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Forensic Casework Manager
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Forensic Casework Manager who will be office based in Wantage, Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will earn £20,000-£22,000 per annum, plus benefits.
You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK.
- Customer relationship management and an approach to always delivering customer service excellence.
- Communication - it is essential to have a very high standard of verbal, telephone and written communication skills.
- Display patience, efficiency, determination, attention to detail and integrity at all times.
- Demonstrate ownership of issues, able to offer resolutions and problem solving.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Office.
- Highly flexible with the ability to change priorities rapidly and efficiently at short notice
- A team player who can also manage own workload and time management.
- Experience of a scientific, legal or Police administration background
- Experience of CRM system
- Taking inbound enquiries from legal professionals for expert witness reports.
- Ensuring that their requirements and expectations are fully understood and met within all deadlines.
- Meticulous and accurate data entry within the Company CRM system, in a timely manner in accordance with individual and team KPI's.
- Supporting case delivery, . covering additional areas of expertise/work requirements.
- Managing and maintaining the agreed financial margins and producing appropriately costed quotations, ensuring pricing is individualised and specific to customer's needs.
- Reviewing and quality checking expert reports in line with our quality standards and original instruction from the legal team.
- Training will be provided as part of this role.
Our client is of the UK's leading providers of Forensic Science Services to the criminal justice system, with over 30 years in the industry.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- Flexible Working
- Healthcare Benefits
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Forensic Casework Manager, Data Entry, Forensic Science, Administration, Microsoft Office, KPI's, CRM System, Quality Checking, Police Administration
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...