Corporate Accounts - Wokingham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Corporate Accounts Advisor - Wokingham - Corporate
Wokingham - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed.
There are many different upskilling opportunities available across the business covering a wide variety of job roles, and can lead to professional qualifications. Subject to management approval we allow you to study alongside your normal duties and your training costs are funded by us.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
The Corporate Accounts Department are currently looking for an Accounts Advisorto join their busy fast paced Head Office working across Residential, Commercial & Block Management Systems.
- Investigate and handle queries through to resolution via the helpdesk, emails and telephone calls.
- Deal with all calls both internally and externally in a courteous and professional manner.
- Liaising with other departments.
- Importing/posting Bank statement matching receipts to tenants accounts.
- Transferring funds between accounts.
- Checking and raising charges then producing invoices.
- Updating database - Rent Increases, change of sharers.
- Processing Landlord, Contractor payments and deposit releases.
- Producing monthly/quarterly reporting to Corporate Clients.
- Must be numerate.
- Some knowledge of basic accounting.
- Checking accuracy of postings and high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, prioritise & work under pressure
- Problem solver/quick thinker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages Excel, Word & Outlook
- Knowledge of Qube PM/Propman an advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call or email the recruitment department via .
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.