Maintenance Team Leader - Great Bowden | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maintenance Team Leader
Great Bowden, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Maintenance Team Leader!
* I am working with a successful client of mine who are looking to add strength to the engineering department. The company are thriving in the current climate and are focusing on development and training for the future. This is a client I have worked with recently and are investing a great amount within engineering
* Salary: £42,500 plus 5% bonus = £44,625
* Shift: Monday to Friday 8 hour days
* Minimising downtime through ensuring regular maintenance of equipment
* Ensuring a prompt response to breakdowns or plant failure
* Assisting the Factory Management Team to achieve objectives on waste reduction, productivity, throughput, quality etc
* Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety operating procedures, and ensuring company and customer technical standards are maintained
* Managing the shift within budgetary constraints
* The candidate must be accustomed to working in an FMCG environment
* Experienced electrical or mechanical Engineer, with proven experience within a supervisory role, where you have demonstrated excellent supervisory skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent numeracy and computer skills
If this role sounds like it could be for you or someone you know then please get in touch with Jamie Lunn @ D R Newitt Recruitment and apply here