Assistant Product Manager - Shrewsbury | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Product Manager
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we're delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleague globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business
This exciting NEW opportunity comes as part of our continued organisational growth and development. Based at our stunning offices in Sansaw, Shrewsbury, this is a highly varied role will be involved in an interesting mix of B2B well as B2C activities within the Animal Health sector.
Reporting into the Product Manager (Companion Animal Products), the successful candidate will use data and insight to work cross functionally to deliver product campaigns that support growth through driving a mix of compliance, increased recommendation, as well as consumer pull on our portfolio of products.
This role will involve hybrid working between our offices in Sansaw and Home Based working.
Further progression into a full Product Manager role is available for the right candidate
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive sales of the Dechra products through improving customer recommendation, user compliance, and user awareness
- Combine creative flair and analytical thinking to deliver marketing plans that will take our brands into an ever-changing future
- Continually appraise brand performance, feeding insights into the wider team to spot opportunities
- Keep up to date with and conduct regular analysis of industry, competition and market trends
- Support longer term commercial planning and budgeting
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We're particularly keen to here from those who have/are:
- Experience working within brand / product management and/or b2b and b2c marketing
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyse data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude and a creative mindset.
- Digital marketing experience is desirable
- Enthusiastic, eager with a willingness to learn and progress
A degree level (or equivalent) in the field of Marketing, Communication, Business or other related sector is desirable