Architect - Canterbury | 7722 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Architect - Part 3
Canterbury, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Architect Part 3 - Canterbury
Salary: Very Competitive
My clients Architectural company was formed over 80 years ago and they understand the value of relationships within their own team, and with collaborators, clients and communities. They value trust and strive to be a successful practice with which to be associated.
They believe in the power of great design and great places to improve peoples lives directly and indirectly. They are regularly in the Architects Journal top 120 UK Practices.
Each project begins by listening carefully to the client, developing the brief and engaging in a thoughtful and sensitive analysis of the site and context incorporating the relevant regulatory framework.
Having first established and agreed a clear brief and terms of engagement, they explore a range of different approaches to ensure they seize the opportunities lying within each project. They value clear concepts and ideas which resonate and are easily understood and communicated. Their designs aim to bring together space, light, context and materiality in a way which brings delight.
They understand the responsibility that comes with being entrusted with the delivery of a project and are committed to care and accuracy. They believe in the power of team working and deploy a range of 2D & 3D design, drafting & data sharing technologies including the huge benefits that BIM now allows in collaborative working. They assist their clients in delivering great buildings which will serve a long useful life for their occupants and users.
My client is an award winning Kent based architectural practice looking for a talented and motivated Part 3 architect with strong experience of working on residential and private client projects. Experience of education and hospitality projects would be an advantage to suit our broad sector involvement.
- Working with clients to develop a brief
- Develop concepts and ideas that can be clearly communicated to clients
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- RIBA Part 3 Qualified
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent design and presentation skills.
- Experience of using AutoCAD, InDesign and SketchUp essential.
- Experience of Revit / BIM an advantage.
- Strong experience of working on residential and private client projects.
- Experience of education and hospitality projects would be advantageous
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...