Digital Marketing Manager - Great Bowden | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Marketing Manager
Great Bowden, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join BRUSH Group based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and improvement of the Group’s digital customer engagement platforms. This position will also involve leading the implementation and tracking of marketing communications across BRUSH Group digital channels including social whilst ensuring alignment with Group marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Implement the marketing strategy for the business in conjunction with the Group Marketing Manager and ensure this is “fit for digital”.
- Create and implement integrated annual marketing communications plans (digital) that deliver against Group strategic imperatives and support strategic initiatives and tactical plans of BU’s.
- Support all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, interactive presentations, virtual learning, and video /display advertising campaigns as required.
- Maintain and develop an integrated Group social media presence focused on LinkedIn and Twitter including publication of quarterly content plan and executive team report-out.
- Maintain and develop a Group marketing resource library and manage the department SharePoint.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing metrics and assess against goals (ROMI and KPIs).
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to drive insights and optimise performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimise user experience and increase customer engagement.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other supplier partners as required.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
The successful candidate will have experience in B2B marketing within a manufacturing environment however this is not essential. You will also have a degree in a Marketing or a Marketing related discipline. To succeed in this role, you will have Digital marketing experience including website management, email and search. Social Media management and content creation experience is desirable.
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities