Customer Experience - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Experience Executive
Derby - This Area Only
13000.0000 - 18000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Right Legal Group is a law firm specialising in Wills, Trusts and Estates. Our primary aim is to make a positive difference to our clients at a time when they need it most. We pride ourselves on our supportive, empathetic and professional comprehensive service whilst honouring the last wishes of their loved ones.
We are not looking for "hardsell" nor do we promote "coldcalling" within our Customer Experience team, everyone we contact is already known to us or, one of our partner firms.
As an organisation we also believe in the ongoing development and training of our colleagues to ensure they can become the best version of themselves, empowering them with the opportunity to grow with our business.
So if you are a "natural people person", who is looking for a role that can genuinely make a difference, at a time that matters to others then this could be the opportunity for you.
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Establish relationships with all clients; new, existing and potential through regular contact
- Maintain the diaries of our Legal Advisors with new and amended client meetings
- Respond to all inbound calls from our clients in a timely and friendly manner
- Ensure that our database is maintained with accurate and up to date information.
Our ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced, target driven, customer focused environment with a passion for making a difference to others through outstanding customer care.
Required Key Skills and Attributes
- An effective communicator with the ability to listen, understand and advise
- Able to work in a large team environment whilst happy to also act on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Clear communication skills
- Confident in handling objections