Digital Operations Manager - Oxford | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Operations Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
45000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My Client specialises in music and delivers thousands of albums each month to digital music services. To date they’ve have achieved over 1 billion streams around the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a General Manager for a small and friendly social team. Managing the delivery and production of the digital assets and the team responsible, will be a core part of the role. This role will suit someone who fits a growing start-up organisation that includes generous incentives and offers a lovely working atmosphere. You will
have strong tech ability, alongside a creative and hands-on approach. My Client is launching a new brand this year, including an app which is currently in production so will be experiencing rapid growth.
- Previous experience as a General Manager or equivalent relevant experience
- Professional and approachable attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, mature, lead-by-example attitude
- Ability to manage multiple teams with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable reporting to Director level on projects and targets
- Strategic thinker and results driven
- Focus on growth of revenue streams and commercial opportunities
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage time efficiently in a busy and varied role
- Analytical background, ability to detect trends and potential growth areas
- Ability to manage and oversee the growth and developing structure of the UK office
- Successfully managed and executed large-scale projects
- Ability to work with internal teams across various functions and levels
- Comfortable being accountable for all day-to-day operations building towards specific mid- and long-term targets
- Ability to provide weekly progress reports, enabling clear visibility for Directors
- Experience in building and maintaining technical databases / dashboards
*Please note:**Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.*
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.