Recruitment Consultant - Basingstoke | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
£30000 - £65000/annum ote
Permanent (Full time)
Fantastic opportunity for an estalished recruitment consultant or an aspiring recruitment consultant to join a well-established and highly regarded Recruitment Consultancy based in Basingstoke .
Our client services customers throughout Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey and specialises in placing people within the Manufacturing, Distribution and Engineering sectors.
They are currently looking for a 240 Recruitment Consultant who will be responsible for bringing in temporary, contract and permanent office-based vacancies from local businesses. You will need boundless energy, enthusiasm and a proactive approach to seeking out new business as well as providing exemplary service to our existing clients.
You will be joining an experienced team of motivated consultants who have a passion for delivering best in class service to both candidates and clients. But it’s not all hard work, they have a fun and sociable working environment and thoroughly enjoy celebrating their successes!
What’s the job?
* As a 240 Recruitment Consultant position you will be responsible for client development and service delivery. You will be accountable for bringing in temporary and permanent office-based opportunities from companies within a 25 mile radius of Basingstoke. The roles you will work on will be very varied including administration, marketing, HR and finance and more.
* Responsibility for business development to build and grow your client base and revenue
* Running a desk that has plenty of scope to grow
* Conducting client meetings and presentations
* Ensuring delivery of personal KPIs and financial targets
Who they are looking for?
* Whilst they would love you to be an experienced Recruiter, you could come from a target related background where you’ve demonstrated a real talent for relationship building and revenue generation
* A self-starter with excellent influencing skills
* Someone who is used to juggling multiple tasks at the same time, . able to fulfil current client requirements whilst always keeping an eye on your pipeline – they call it plate spinning!
* An advocate of delivering the best in customer service and an exponent of best practice
* A fan of their values, ethics and customer orientated approach to business
* You must be a driver who’s keen to explore this geographical area with new business in mind!
* A guide salary of up to 28k pa plus uncapped commission (ote £30-65K)
* Ad hoc, monthly and quarterly incentives
* 23 days holiday rising 1 day per year to 27 days
* Non-contributory Private Healthcare (after probationary period)
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Perkbox Benefits Scheme
* Life assurance
* Free parking
* Central Basingstoke location
This Recruitment Consultant role is a permanent position and can be full-time however if you prefer to work less hours and with flexibility, lets have a chat about what works for you