Kitchen Porter - Lymington | 889 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lymington, Hampshire, England
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Kitchen Porter to join and support the kitchen team at Angel & Blue Pig.
The Angel is part of Revere Pub Company, which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with Josper charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a Kitchen Porter in The Angel, your contribution is essential to the success of the kitchen. You will be in charge of keeping the kitchen spotless and making sure that our chefs have everything they need.
Experience isn’t necessary but as long as you have a sense of humour and a willingness to work hard, we will teach you the rest… To us, what makes you special is your attitude! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a fast paced, fresh food kitchen.
Why should you work for Revere Pub Company?
- Competitive annual salary
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Online rewards scheme – Offering you discounts and cashback with major high street or online retailers
- Company benefits - this includes food and accommodation discounts, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
We aim to go above and beyond every time, so we need the best team of people to delivery consistently excellent food, drink and service to every customer. So if you and think you can part of our kitchen team… Apply Today!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...