Support Worker - Worcester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Unspecified (Part time)
Assisted Lives is an award winning Domiciliary Care Agency. We have a new vacancy for support worker in the Worcester Area.(full time/part time)
To assist in domiciliary care provision in order to provide high quality care services to the young and elderly, and those with disabilities living in the community.
If you have the drive, ambition and determination to make a difference in people’s lives within the community then we would like to hear from you.
* Provide support to an individual client in their own home.
* Provide emotional and social support.
* Provide general house-keeping duties which include: bed making and changing, laundry and shopping, and preparing meals.
* Provide/assist with personal care including: washing and dressing, bathing/showering and shaving.
* Assist clients getting in and out of bed, using appropriate equipment if required.
* Assist with administering medication.
* Accompany or transport clients to appointments and activities.
* Assist clients to fulfil activities of daily living . leisure and education.
* An awareness of team- work
* Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* The ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties.
* Be compassionate and understanding.
* Be flexible, adaptable, and able to work effectively in a variety of settings.
* Respect cultural differences.
* Driven and hard working.
* Full training will be provided, at no cost to you.
* Competitive salary, travel allowance and free training.
* Uniform and ID badge will be provided free of charge.
* All PPE is provided by the company free of charge (Gloves, masks, aprons, hand sanitiser, face shields)
* Authorised to work in the UK.
* Fluent spoken English.
* Flexibility in working hours